Si Popeye Suka Makan Bayam

"I AM JUST A LITTLE GIRL WHO NEVER STOP DREAMING"

April 04, 2014

MY NAME IS OLIVIA

Ya, My name is Olivia..... I searched in google and I was surprised. TERNYATA NAMA GUE PASARAN!! hahahahaha LOL.... But i really love having the name, Olivia, it's such a cool name wkwkwkwk.....

My name is Olivia, I was given the name in 1993. It was not a popular name before (Because only me who had the name of Olivia during 1993-2000 in my village). My parents chose it because they didn't know what names was matching with their first daughter. They saw me have a little body and they remembered Popeye the Sailor's wife, Olive Oyl hahaha (so was it an accident? No!). They thought that Olive was a cute name for me. The difference was I'm called as OLVIE not Olive. My close friends know how to spell my name. But the people that don't know me closely they always call me Olive. Apa boleh buat. :(

My crazy friend, Yuwisson, beside me said that Olivia is a perfect name! (Yuwisson: "Lu bo'ong banget!).
Olivia always sounds intelligent! hehehehe..... Olivia is being clever, imaginative, and analytical. Olive branch is also symbol of United Nation that sign a 'peace'. So I am a peaceful person hahahahahaha..... (mati lampu!). Olive oil is a holy oil that is used as an anoinment oil by the Lord's priest. Olive trees is a symbol of fruitfulness, beauty, and dignity. So i think that I am blessed to have this name.

thank you!!!!!


temen sebelah gue: "Ndak penting!"
terserah gue dong...blog ya blog gue sendiri.... weeeeeeeeeeekkk! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment